[Harp-L] Tonite in New Jersey The Garden State Harmonica Club "Blues Blast"

Hey Eveyrone,

a quick blast to remind all Jersey Harp-lers!

Tonite, Val Redler and Enrico Granafei will host a great night at Trumpets Jazz Club in Montclair, NJ 8-Midnite 7/15

I will MC and close the show with NY Yankee Organ Virtuoso ED ALSTROM,-)

C/mon down, spread the word and if your NOT a member bring your checkbook to join the GSHC

Myself and Dennis Gurenling are members and will both perform tonite at the BLUES BLAST with many more!

The GSHC where.... Buttons, Bass, Chord and Short Harp all "Just GET ALONG" ,-)

Details can be found at this press link:
http://www.paramuspost.com/article.php/20100702101458763

thanx, Rob Paparozzi

PS...Sat nite 7/17 I will be with BS&T at The Heartland Events Ctr in Grand Island, Nebraska
PSS...I will be at SPAH the FULL run from 8/17 - 8/21, contact me offlist if your interested in a one on one lesson at SPAH