RE: [Harp-L] Chet Baker Solo on a Diatonic

Hello,

I'd like to warmly thank all the harp-lers, as I've received so many very
nice emails about my work, directly or through the list.

I was asked about the double overdraw I use at a certain point. It
effectively is an overdraw of the 7 hole, which I "push" until I reach a D
(so it delivers the same note as 8 draw).
Double (or even triple) overnotes can be reached by closing jaws as much as
possible while you play the overnote.
The interest in that case was that the phrase would have been very difficult
with a 8 draw because of its speed. I find it easier with a double OD on the
7.

I was also asked many times about the harp I use. It is an amazing harp, the
best I've ever played with, created by Brodur and settled by Sebastien
Charlier himself (you can find it on his e-shop, through
www.sebcharlier.com). I'll try to make a vid about it when I have time, to
show its incredible possibilities.

Thanks again all!! It's been a lot of work, very repetitive, in a short
time, and all your messages are extremely encouraging, whether they come
from beginners, advanced players, or real pros!!! I'm highly honoured!

Best regards,

Jerome
www.youtube.com/JersiMuse