Re: [Harp-L] Re: THE COMB DEBATE REVISITED: SPAH Test

Hi Michelle

>Adding variables significantly expands the complexity ...

Agreed ...

I wasn't suggesting that the focus or integrity of the experiment
should be shifted ... rather that after Brendan's experiment has been
completed as intended, before all the participants disperse, it might
be a good opportunity to play around in a quick-and-dirty fashion,
with other issues to ascertain which may warrant more in depth
investigation ...

Coverplate design and mods is one that comes to mind given current
claims made by customizers and manufactures as to volume increases,
etc, resulting from different coverplate forms (Suzuki Manji for
instance) ... personally, I have my doubts in the validity of these
claims based on my experiences ...