Fwd: [Harp-L] Chet Baker Solo on a Diatonic

Begin forwarded message:

From: joe leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: July 13, 2010 4:11:04 PM EDT
To: Jérôme P. <peyrelevade@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Chet Baker Solo on a Diatonic

I knew you were good, but I had no idea you were THIS good. I have tried that solo on trumpet and all I can say is: W O W

On Jul 13, 2010, at 12:28 PM, Jérôme P. wrote:

Hi Guys,

I’ve transcribed a Chet Baker solo and I’ve been working on it for the last
3 days full time, just to try playing 59 seconds with Chet…

It’s been a very interesting and challenging work for me; I’d never thought
I would need so many hours to achieve less than a minute …

Still not perfect, but here is where I stand :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ1lb5he6ds

Transcription and guidelines in the vid.

Sorry about the sound of the harp, which may not be very good because of my
mic.

Tell me what you think,

Best regards,

Jerome