[Harp-L] Living Pro Chromatic Player List

Nobody seems to have cottoned on to Mick Kinsella. If you doubt that he is
the real deal try his CD "Harmonica". He also plays diatonic of course and
not just Irish Trad.
As to the question of what constitutes a professional player?  To my simple
mind anyone who gets paid for playing is a professional. And I don't care if
he/she does it in Carnegie Hall or busking at the local shopping centre.
Beannachtaí
Aongus Mac Cana