[Harp-L] Greg Izor

Hello Harp-L'ers,

I was randomly clicking on harp-related YouTube links and stumbled across Greg Izor and his band, the Box-Kickers. I thought they were great! Harmonica, vocals, guitar, and rhythm section were all excellent. Who knows more about this guy? Does he have anything released? Anybody got any bootlegs? I'd love to hear more of this band.

The clips I saw were at "Nolapalooza" (whatever that is) at a club called Momo's in Austin, Texas, and some other smaller club, I think also in Austin. Highly recommended.

Bill