Re: [Harp-L] Re: Living Pro Chromatic player list

I didn't leave out anyone on purpose, I just don't remember everyone
or know everyone's names.  Of course, there are plenty of Asian
chromatic players.  Let's name them.

To me, a pro is someone who plays at a high level.  There are lots of
people who have day jobs and rarely perform, but when they do, it's
great music.

I hold high respect for those who earn their living by performance and
recording alone.  I would call them full time musicians.  I used to
make a living by performing and recording alone, now I teach music as
well.  I still call myself a full time musician, but perhaps I am
stretching the definition to feel good.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com