[Harp-L] Custom Speaker Cab FOR SALE

I'm offering a custom speaker cab for sale that designed and had built for to any of you L-ers out there before I put it up on ebay.
This is a slanted cab covered in Cocoa Tolex with Wheat Grill.   It measures 22" high by 34" long and is loaded with 2 Jensen Gold Lable Special Design 10s and 2 Webber 8s.  Thae cabinet has 2 jacks on the back, 2 padded leather handles, 1 recessed handle in center of top and Fender styled pop-off casters.  Contact me off list for pics or look me up on Facebook where there is already a pic.   There's also a pic on www.harmonicaspace.com as my profile pic.   You can also click the myspace link below and see a pic of the cab.
I'm asking $600.00 for the cab loaded with the speakers plus shipping.

Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com