  From: Frank Mangiapane
  To: Billy James
  Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 12:19 AM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki Manji Harmonica solves 'out of the box' Diatonic issue for me at last.

  Have you ever tried the Seydel 1847 and if so how would it compare to the Manji? I have owned and tried all the harps you mentioned except the Manji and custom jobs and at present have found only the1847 to be the " out of the box" winner,so  I found your comments on the Manji to be very interesting!