Re: [Harp-L] re: Suzuki Manji Harmonica solves 'out of the box' issues

My Manji's- Key of A, Bb out of the box and 4 tap water rinses lasted me 10
months or roughly 60 hours of playing. They still play beautifully on the
holes 5-10. Draw reeds 2-4 have undergone fatigue. Anyone know whether
replacing them or the reed plates of this or another Suzuki model is
quicker/ better?