To: "harp-l harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Living Pro Chromatic player list

On Jul 12, 2010, at 3:40 PM, michael rubin wrote:

I was thinking about it and I really could not come up with that many
people.  Let's try and form a list and feel free to add yourself to
it.  I recommend leaving out the D blues players unless they have a
special ability to sound advanced, for example, WIlson or Oscher.
Also, please correct my spelling.

In no particular order:

Stevie Wonder
Toots Thielemans