Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki Manji Harmonica solves 'out of the box' Diatonic issue for me at last.

*Have you ever tried the Seydel 1847 and if so how would it compare to the
Manji? I have owned and tried all the harps you mentioned except the Manji
and custom jobs and at present have found only the1847 to be the " out of
the box" winner,so  I found your comments on the Manji to be very
interesting!
*

--
Franko