[Harp-L] Mic Recomendation

I recommend checking out Bluesace on ebay, Johnny sells  some awesome mics. The
Front and Center Mic is demonstarted by Ronnie just key in Front and Center Mic.
 I recommend the Kalamazoo Amp usually the caps have to be replaced with a
higher gain and there is a nice one on ebay for $250 with Caps and Cord
replaced. The amp Guru Sonny Jr speaks very highly of these amps. I know eight
guys that own a Sonny Jr amp and a Kalamazoo.