[Harp-L] Replacing MB nails with screws

I'm gearing up my workbench for Harp repair. I believe the choice of screws is 0-80. I plan to use Stainless 0-80 x 7/16" with hex nuts on the coverplates. 0-80 x 3/8" Brass for the reedplates tapped on the draw reedplate. 3/64 drill for the tap and 5/64 drill for the Blow reedplate.

Now the question: Looking at the MB reedplates, Blow reedplate has 7 nails (holes) and Draw reedplate has 6 nails (holes). I believe that the two machine screws on each side of the coverplates will suffice for the two small nails just inside on the reedplates. But I am unsure of where to drill for the other brass screws for best airtight performance. I see my Lee Oskar harp has a screw right on one of the middle teeth of the comb. The Blues Harp MS has only two screws on the reedplates.

Suggestions where to drill and tap ?

Splash!