Re: [Harp-L] Jethro Tull harp then / now

On Jul 10, 2010, at 2:17 AM, Gary Lehmann wrote:

Wow--transposed from Em to Cm.
I think it's too low.
Harp was OK--sound was funny tho.
I liked the dancing 8)

I agree on all points. I have to quit watching these videos. They aren't doing justice to the artists.
I'm listening to the lousy sound and transposing it to the artists. Which is unfair, Mybad. I think the
people who post these videos should use their heads. They think they're doing everyone a favor,
and maybe they are. Maybe this is the only way we will ever hear these sides, but all it's doing is
causing disappointment among 'some' listeners. I thought all these people were better than this.
And they obviously are. From now on, I'm only going to emit good waves.

smo-joe