RE: [Harp-L] YouTube -new harmonica player plays pop tunes -------

You know, You Tube is a great thing, the internet is a great thing...but sometimes not so much. This guy may be like many of us were at a certain point, under the impression we were better than we were...I mean even today there aren't many harp players[relatively speaking], even in the cities, and so many of us get to sort of an intermediate stage and think we're good, when we're most assuredly not...of course we learn better and then we might even actually learn to play.

The difference is that now we can create a You Tube channel  or even a website and share our glorious playing with the world :-]

Like somebody said, in a few years this guy might be pretty good. If that happens I expect he will look back on this stuff with some embarresment. Oh well...

WVa Bob