Re: [Harp-L] YouTube -new harmonica player plays pop tunes -------

He may not be a Magic Dick, playing Whammer Jammer, but he was alright.

I would rather seem him play live than the harp-syncing because that looks too phony.

I kind of like that little house he lives in... it has possibilities !  :)

He's no amateur... read his YouTube profile.

Did you check out the band he's in (or was in), "Jughead" ?

I love it!

Described as "the bad boys of bluegrass", Hillbilly Jug music, "Motorgrass is the word to describe Jughead's knack for taking Punk and Metal tunes, and carrying them over to the Bluegrass world", the original Motorgrass band.

I think their music is a hootin' lot of fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRoh_5x_ogg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srGE_8P8P5g

Ken H in OH