[Harp-L] PFOS - Please upload your harmonica videos (beta testing)

Looks pretty good to me. I joined up, watched some videos, created a profile, uploaded one of my own. The site is new, so like a new house there are some bits still to be nailed up. It's a great idea though, I hope it does well.

Another post wrote

"There is something really really odd about this site. It refers to itself as age
restricted pornography and the privacy declaration is written in gibberish on
the sign up page."

Maybe things have changed before I went on, but I didn't notice anything strange.

I run a number of big harmonica websites, some having paid subscriptions. My sites have "Terms and Conditions" and "Privacy" pages which look like the harmonicahub ones. These pages are necessary for sites which take personal info and post user supplied content. The basic rule is that if the site is used for the intended purposes, then all will be well.

Todd Slobin works hard to get harmonica things happening, firstly through "Pocket Full of Soul", now this site. He's persistent, you need to be to make any sort of living from harmonica. Good luck to him.

TonyEyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays