[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 83, Issue 20

Less than two weeks to the next quarterly SF Bay Harpers jam at Armando's in
Martinez, CA!

Been so busy with personal situations that I hadn't even started to think
about it, but we need featured harp performers, so let me know if you are
interested in claiming a featured slot in the lineup for the Wednesday, July
21 session.

We'll have the house band to back up harpers with Jim Caroompas returning to
the lineup on lead guitar and Rick Kazz on bass, drums TBA.

Danny White and Good Stuff Guitar Shop will provide a back line of boutique
amps to complement Armando's great sound system. Awed Ducks will open as
usual, and we hope to have some door prize surprises, too.

Jam signups start at 6:30 p.m. and the music starts at 7 and goes until
around 10. Armando's is at 707 Marina Vista, Martinez, CA.

Hope to see ya there!
Bob Loomis
SF Bay Harpers