Re: [Harp-L] Buzz list???

WOW!  Thanks , but I don't think I need my own list..... lol

PowerBook G4 wrote:
Can't there be a list just for Buzz? I know it would take up a lot of space, but still???

I like harp-l just the way it is; would be too much to follow more lists.

BTW, someone mentioned they like the fluidity of the diatonic over the chromatic and the opposite is why I don't like the diatonic in classical music, because it lacks the articulation, clearness and even tonal quality of notes through the registers. Kind of like speaking with only vowel sounds and no consonants. So I strive for clarity in my playing always.

I do feel Toots plays with fluidity on chromatic on the ballads!!!

Harmonically yours,

Robert
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com