[Harp-L] re: Junior´s mic

Hmm ... Knowledgeable people are against me.
  I took another look, a bit closer this time, and I´ll concede the point: my Beyer is somewhat thinner it appears; also drawing more to the grey in colour -- or is that called "off-white" these days?
/Martin

In a message dated 06/07/2010 21:34:57 Malay Peninsula Standard Time,