[Harp-L] re: Junior Wells Video Interesting Mic

>From: JohnnieHarp <>
>Assume the mic was studio supplied ... haven't seen any other vids
>with this sort of a mic used for harp ... details anyone?
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47djAb6jVJk

I´m about as far you can get from a gear head, but I believe I recognize this one, since it sits right here beside me: Beyer, W Ger, early 60´s.
  Not a 100% sure (he covers the head) but it´s very close from what I see. Mine came in the original box w/ specs, but I lost that somehow (which probably gives an indication of my interest).
  Most importantly, it´s a great mic.

Cheers,
Martin
in Sweden