Re: [Harp-L] Junior Wells Video Interesting Mic

Hi Tom and Johnnie,

/Just guessing, but based on shape of the mics, the location and the time period, I'm guessing Sennheisers./
It indeed seems to be a Sennheiser MD 421, an unidirectional dynamic microphone. This particular model has a low impedance (200 ohms) and a 3-pin Tuchel connector.

Sunnyside

-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter. We are a community of 7 million users fighting spam. SPAMfighter has removed 302 of my spam emails to date. Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len