Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Special 20

I play Sp20s and have had good luck. I also use some  Bushman Delta Frost harps and they seem to withstand hard playing very well. I also tweaked some Delta Frosts for another player in the area who really plays hard and he said they lasted better than any he had found.
It seems unlikely to me that SP20s would last any better than Marine Band.
Steve Webb in Minn.