[Harp-L] Hohner Special 20

I have been using oldschool Marine Bands for a while, mainly for the tone. I have to do some work on them to relieve the sharp edges and corners, and as of late, two D harps blew out the # 4 reed the first time I used them at a gig. When I examined them, the reed broke at the same spot when I tried to plink it. Must be a bad batch, or amazing coincidence. I've been thinking about trying a Special 20, but can't find much info or feedback on them. I recently got a Suzuki Manji and so far, am impressed. It plays well and my only concern is how it will withstand abuse. I am a pretty hard-bending player. If anyone can give me some Special 20 experiential advice, on tone as compared to MB and if they seem to hold up, I'd appreciate it.    Thanks,   Lare Sattler  The Little Chicago Band  Canton, Ohio