Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica design

I don't know ,but I am pretty sure I was blowing them out because I was
blowing too hard and I suspect that the comb design of the GM, ( there is a
tab or sprue that runs horizontally across each hole in the GM ) limited or
diverted some of the air flow. I would love to see a comparative analysis of
reed failure between the Marine band, Spec 20 and GM . These were the harps
that I learned on.Needless to say, I have since altered my technique.

--
F. Mangiapane