[Harp-L] FS: EHX Micro POG, Boss AW3

I am changing up my pedal board...I have for sale:

Micro POG - $160 Pay Pal'ed and shipped, includes original box, paper work,
and power supply - it does have velcro on the bottom *** EHX, the company
who makes this, makes the BEST octave effects on the market. This thing will
track anything you play...even chords! Jason Ricci uses this as well as
several boar members here.

Boss AW3 Auto-Wah - $50 Pay Pale'd and shipped, includes power supply. This
is an envelope effect with a lot of diversity in sounds.

I tried to base my prices off of the eBay average for used versions of these
pedals and what I found them going for on gear forums. However, I am willing
to sell the pair for an even $200 if purchased together.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com