[Harp-L] best thing ever said

just remembered this one - one of the funniest ever for me.

Our lead guitarist did our set sitting down which was typical and just after what I thought was a really great set, I was having a beer with him at a table near the stage and two very pretty 20-something women came up to us and gushed about how great my harp playing was when one of them turned to the guitarist and said (and I quote) "Hi, do you play music too?"

I nearly fell on the floor laughing (he has a big ego). He smiled and politely replied that yes he did play a bit. I still give him a hard time about that and he now plays standing up at every gig.

Ross Macdonald
www.sassparillapdx.com
www.myspace.com/sassparillajugband