[Harp-L] spam url posted to the list

We just had a spam url post to the list.  Most people will never see it
because their spam filters will filter it before it gets to you.  The
address is bbhcfr  with yahoo.fr appended to the end.  This is a
compromised account.  It happens all the time but our front end filtering
has always stopped the posts from getting to the list.  Don't click on the
url.  Just delete the message.  I've adjusted my policy regarding this
type of event.  I don't think it will happen again and it will not happen
from this particular address ever again.  Thanks and sorry,
harp-l-listowner