Re: [Harp-L] Re: Best thing ever said!

Whoa! Now that is "best", and TWO concert masters! Robert you do the
harmonica and yourself proud!

continued success, Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 7/2/2010 4:51:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bon@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have  now had two Concert Masters from two different symphonies tell
me  "you are the best soloist I've ever worked with."  And I answered
"you are just saying that because I don't play violin."  But they  had
all worked with Perlman, Zukerman, Mutter, Yo Yo Ma, etc. so it  was a
bit weird to hear.

Harmonically  yours,

Robert
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com