Re: [Harp-L] SPAH Convention Fact Sheet

Good reminder... I just booked my hotel room for the duration.   If it's true about the shuttle to the blowoff, that's just great. I was going to drive, but this way I can have a couple drinks and not worry about it.  And Famous Dave's is a little way from the Ramada, so that's all good. Looking forward to it all.
Steve Webb in Minnesota