From: "Brendan Power" <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] USA Trip Round-up: Thanks! Video Samples
To: <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>

Laura and I are back home after a fab USA trip in June, visiting San
Francisco and vicinity, Phoenix, Austin, Kansas City, Nashville, Oxford &
Jackson Mississippi, New Orleans & Lafayette. Everywhere we found warm
friendship and great music.

Thanks to all who accommodated us, arranged gigs and guest spots, or helped
with advice: Steve Malerbi, Aki Kumar, Kinya Pollard, Chris Michalek, Grant
Walters, Billy Ebeling, PT Gazell, Jellyroll Johnson, TJ Klay, Adam Gussow,
Scott Albert Johnson, Smokey Greenwell, Todd Greene, Harvey Berman. Thanks
also to Daron Stinton of Suzuki USA for organising the three harmonica
clinics.

Here is a taster of some of the spontaneous music making along the way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC0xf77DIJI