[Harp-L] re: the things people say

I have been real lucky over the years when it comes to hearing nice things
about my harp antics. I think it is the positive words of many that have
kept me in the game. The two years I played in the praise and worship band
of a Southern Baptist church was intense. In that environment people can say
some heavy stuff. The types of compliments you get many times depends on the
gig. Church compliments are way different than blues bar compliments.

My favorite compliments are the ones where they tell you how you made them
feel. That's when you have struck gold.

wb