[Harp-L] Best thing ever said

I was once selected for jury duty here in Toronto the Good.  It was for a drug related murder of a innocent woman, shot while leaving her house.  The baby she carried in her arms lived.   She died in her father's arms.  I would rate that jury experience as one of the most negative things in my life.  During the almost 2 week, nightly house arrest of the jury in a local hotel, I spent time playing my harmonicas.  There is not a lot you can do, otherwise.  The first night I started playing, there was a furious and frantic knocking on my door.  The security guy out in the hall, there to protect the locked in jurors, emphatically told me that no radios were allowed in the room.  I had a big smile on my face when I showed him my harp.

Manfred Wewers