[Harp-L] Super Sonny

I got my Super Sonny a couple of weeks ago, I already owned a  Cruncher. I
can't stop playing the Super Sonny now. I just put down the mic to  write
this quick note in support of Gary and thank him for this. Do you really
think I would have bought two of these if I weren't absolutely blown away?  I am
so happy that I didn't bother trying to modify a 59 RI, I would have spent
more time and money and ended up frustrated. It's like this, I am in the IT
 business and years ago we used to say "You can't get fired for buying
IBM".