Re: [Harp-L] "Too Late" Little Walter by Little Will

> From: Little Will <aulasdegaitablues@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Harp-L] "Too Late" Little Walter by Little Will
>
> "Too Late" The music Little Walter by Little Will
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unfCa94pOwc

Not only is this really nice--I would never have guessed that the harp was being played on a rack.  Most rack players give up tone or mobility or both.  This guy's sound and lines are rock-solid, which is especially remarkable given that he's playing guitar at the same time.

This guy's worth watching.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter