Re: [Harp-L] Slot Embossing

On Jan 29, 2010, at 11:50 AM, Buddha wrote:

Steve Baker wrote:

"To the best of my knowledge, the pioneers of reed slot embossing are
Joe Filisko and Rick Epping."

I learned it from Dick Gardner who at the time was using the ball end
of a tuning fork. He called it his magic wand. To my knowledge Dick
was doing it before Filisko. I don't know about Epping. It's possible
Dick learned it from Rick.

Or he could have learned it from Murad. I used a 1" (25.4mm) ball bearing on the end of a basin drain popit rod. (Very tough to drill) lol
smo-joe