[Harp-L] B-Radical harmonica

Zack said,"I think you're incorrect, people have tried to contact him and they get
nothing."

Zack, I've been in touch with Harrison Harmonicas through Mike Peloquin without any problem. Part of those communications were that I ask him to make sure that the Harps were delivered in perfect condition. I also said that "You only have on opportunity to make a first impression". Along with that I told him I was willing to wait as long as it takes to get it right the first time. Thankfully, that's probably what there're doing.I'm certainly not pestering or whining to them while I'm sure the they are very busy. I also paid for my harps in advance thinking since it's a new startup company it might help to have some capital available.

What I don't understand is why are you are disparaging them and complaining about them when you don't have a harp on order or base your complaints from what someone else said to you.

Zack, please cut them some slack and don't be so negative. "Don't worry , be happy". It will all work out for the best in the long run. We'll get our harps and we'll be satisfied with them, if not,then we'll address that issue if ever happens. You are creating a problem that doesn't exist.
A couple of things for you to recall. How well did you play the harp when you first picked it up, how well did you play in your first jam, how well did you do when you tuned your first harp, replaced your first reed,cut your first CD? See what I mean.

All the best to you,
Paul
      B-Radical
If You Love The Blues