Re: [Harp-L] Musical Predictions

Read, *This is Your Brain on Music*.  It is all about this stuff.  My guitar
player, who went to Berklee and is now pursuing a Master's through McNally
Smith, has mentioned teachers at both schools talking about how there needs
to be a curveball of sorts roughly 2/3 of the way through a song.  Think
about how bridges are used in pop music nowadays, I suppose.

The Allman Brothers are fantastic about doing things like this.  The Beatles
also had a way of doing something out of the box in a song.  This doesn't
just refer to out sounding solos, but rather things the whole band are in
on.

Mike Fugazzi
harmonica/vocals
NiteRail <http://www.niterail.com>