[Harp-L] waited 15 years for a decent harmonica

I agree...It's about F^%#* time that a harmonica has been introduced where the reeds can be individually replaced as they wear out...
I truly never thought I'd see this day- ...I am overwhelmed with anticipation and psyched to the max!!!!
I feel vindicated - the reign of the TOY harmonica is obliterated the day the B-Radical hits the streets!!!
I wish Brad and his crew nothing but the greatest success in their efforts to finally give harmonica players an instrument to be PROUD of!!!
Sincerely, Frank