[Harp-L] slightly Used Seydel Saxony For Sale

Hey People,

I'm selling my Seydel Saxony.  I'm selling it for two reasons.

1) I do not like the shape of the Saxony mouthpiece.  Even though I LOVE
everything else about this harmonica the mouthpiece is just too wide for my
mouth, which is kind of small.

2) I really want to buy a Legato tuned Seydel Deluxe Chromatic which means a
"configured" model which will cost a lot more than the standard solo tuned
model.

What will you get if you purchase my Saxony?  You will get an almost new
Saxony with no scratches or dents.  You will get a very loud harmonica with
a short stroke slide.  You will get mat chrome cover plates that look great
and don't show any smudges. You will get an almost new Saxony but with some
mods I made which I feel it needed and that make it play much better.  Those
mods are:

1) I re-gapped blow 6 and 7 (slide out) because they choked a little when I
landed on them while playing.
2) I gasketed the comb front because I felt the mouthpiece, even though it's
pretty tight, could be better and it now is.
3) I magic taped the slide and it works better than new.

You will also get the case in perfect condition, the box that slides over
the case -also in perfect condition-, the little wiping cloth that came in
the case with harmonica and the little pamphlet that came in the case with
it.

I'm asking $290.00 for this Saxony.  I'll pay for shipping and insurance.  I
will have cleaned this harmonica by disassembling the mouthpiece and
cleaning all parts and gently cleaning the body in warm water only.  If
you're interested contact me.
This is a really good harmonica at a good price.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh