[Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas and Crossover

I trust it has not gone unnoticed that two of Harp-l's finest have relocated
--along with their families--to Illinois to become part of this new
enterprise, Harrison Harmonicas. This shows great courage and commitment,
and I wish them all the best.

 Just got my new Hohner Crossover in the key of G. Gee whiz, I really like
it. It plays smooth--and just feels great in my hand. Stainless steel
covers, I love. This harmonica just radiates quality. It reminds me of how I
felt with my first Seydel 1847. The overdraws aren't quite there for me, but
I almost always end up tweaking for those myself.

It's great to have all this innovation and energy in the harmonica world.
Hope I don't go broke trying to keep up with the latest.

Eric