From: Bill <bill.eborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: JohnnieHarp <johnnieharp@xxxxxxxxx>; harp-l <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, January 28, 2010 12:00:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harp Soaking

Something I've often wondered about is whether people were customising harps
before Joe Filisko et al - I really can't believe they weren't to be honest,
just like I can't believe that Blues Birdhead was the only person
overblowing in the pre-war period.

Is ther an unwritten history of harp customisation that we should know
about?

Bill