[Harp-L] RE: New addition to Harrison Harmonicas !

Congrats Dave as the newest member to HH. I have been following your stuff on customization vids on Youtube you truly have a knack for compressing difficult concepts into something that is easy to follow and I am sure that you will be a valuable asset to their team. It's funny but it almost seems like HH is building a "dream team" of harmonica experts.  On the note of the delays here is my take for what it's worth. I believe that this product will be a milestone in the instrument's developmental history. And having the opportunity to get one fresh off the assembly line is an honor. I have worked with alot of startup companies and ventures and its amazing how my unforseen issues arise as you get closer to launch. In fact, its the norm. I'm impressed that HH will shipping harps out this month and I definitely look forward to receiving mine. As I have said before, I have waited 15 years for a decent harmonica so another few weeks is nothing to me.
Cheers all
lindsey

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390709/direct/01/