[Harp-L] A Final Word on Hohner Pricing and Packaging

I want to begin by saying that Hohner USA, Andy G and some Hohner endorsees
have been remarkably kind to our club and we owe them a strong debt of
gratitude.  The positions I have taken in the recent discussions about
Hohner marketing policy should not be construed as animus toward Hohner.
Rather, the input was offered in the hope that I could present a valid
viewpoint that would not be forthcoming otherwise.  Bitter experience from
my years in the corporate world has taught me that hard news about a new
strategy usually has to come from outside the company.  The book of Proverbs
tell us:  "Better are the wounds of a friend than the deceitful kisses of an
enemy."   Having said that, I hope that all involved understand that my
criticism was offered as a friend who is sad to see another friend making
mistakes.

Bill Kumpe

Tulsa, OK