[Harp-L] Tuff Shows to Fill !

I know Chris Bauer is gettin' ready to do BIG RIVER down in Philly, so as we say in harpland for good luck,-) "Break a Reed Chris!"

I actually broke a Jaw Harp Reed on stage one night, I plunked it on the E'ntracte and saw it whip into the audience....hope nobody got hurt,-)

Here's a snippit of the late Don Brooks....but if I were y'all, I'd buy the whole soundtrack...99cents tho will get u one HOT solo....
There will never be another Don Brooks! and Kenny Kosek on Fiddle is just as amazing a player!

http://www.amazon.com/Entracte-Big-River/dp/B000V8E75U

PS...I remember one night I was backstage at the O'Neill theatre getting ready to sub for Donny and I was chatting with John Goodman who played the role of "Pap Finn" he was getting into character and he said,

"you goin in for Donny Boy?...thems tuff shoes to fill"............he sure was right...I somehow got thru it.-)

best,
Rob