[Harp-L] Soaking Harmonicas

Once upon a time in 1978-1979 i was playing Marine Bands. Soaking them in water improved their compression considerably. Then I discovered Special 20s which were a whole lot more comfortable to play (and no, I didn't soak them. Since they had plastic combs, soaking wouldn't do any good.). Soaking the MBs made the combs swell pretty quickly, which was uncomfortable, but it certainly made the MBs much easier to play.

JP