[Harp-L] Henry Cowell Harmonica Concerto

Had a great concert with Steve Larsen and the Rockford Symphony then I had a nice tour with the Musica Vitae Chamber Orchestra in Sweden and now am in rehearsal with the American Symphony Orchestra to perform the Henry Cowell Harmonica Concerto at Lincoln Center this Friday night, Leon Botstein conducting.

Hard to believe that I performed the World Premiere of the Henry Cowell Harmonica Concerto with Lucas Foss and the Brooklyn Philharmonic over 20 years ago in 1986!!!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com