[Harp-L] New addition to Harrison Harmonicas!

Hello friends,

As we ramp up for production we are always looking for great talant! We at Harrison Harmonicas, Inc. would like to proudly announce the addition of Dave Payne to our team! We are very excited to have added Dave's talents and wealth of knowledge. Please help us to welcome Dave to Harrison Harmonicas, Inc.
As Michael Peloqin has relocated from CA., Dave and his family will be relocating as well, from WV. I would also like to publicly thank them both of their dedication and for uprooting their lives for Harrison Harmonicas and our wonderful instrument! It is a true testimonial of their love for the harmonica! Thank you both!
Dave will be working directly with me in the factory as we begin production of the B-radical. --Dave, get ready for some 15 hour work days!
As a reminder Michael is our Customer Service Managing Partner. As a bonus to HH, Michael and Jason Ricci will be teaming up to offer Masterclasses in the near future. These classes are going to be amazing. Michael and Jason are not just World Class players, they are both great teachers too! It is exciting to listen to them talk passionately about what and how they are planing to offer something different. I am looking forward to theses classes, and will be attending them myself for sure.

While I am here;

We have been assembling the first lot of B-radical harmonicas in the key of Bb. They will be shipped out early next week! I am extremely proud of the B-radical!  I personally can't wait for our clients to get the chance to finally receive and play them. Thank you all for your tremendous support and patience with regards to our production delays. Get ready, they are coming!!!

Warmly,

Brad Harrison

Brad Harrison
Founder/President