From: JohnnieHarp <johnnieharp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, January 26, 2010 9:45:54 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] re: Hohner myths and realities

>Probably glad not to have to deal with harmonica players wasting
>their time on one of the cheapest items in the store before they find
>"the good ones" all the while complaining about the price of what
>is.

Hi JR

I'll ask around and see what is said here ...

It may be that a sales person will now have to remove the packaging,
then bellows the harp as part of the transaction process until all
harps are un-bubbled and back in their customary display case
positions ...

If all the manufacturers begin to bubble pack then, customers may
accept an untested, bubbled harmonicas ...